International students

Welcome to Wyoming Catholic College. Below you will find information on how to complete your enrollment after you have been accepted to the program of studies.  We recognize the process can seem daunting, so we have broken it down into discrete steps.  If you have questions, feel free to reach out registrar’s office at 307-332-2930 ext. 2169.

Your acceptance packet will include a commitment form to the college.  Please sign this form and return it to the admissions office of the college. Send in a $500 (USD) deposit to reserve your spot in the incoming class.


The College will provide you with a physical exam letter, to be completed by your physician.  Please return this letter and a copy of your immunization records to the college, attn: Registrar’s office.

Depending on country, tuition and financial aid can be particular for each student.  We encourage you to contact our Director of Financial Aid, Miss April Pendleton, at or 307-332-2930 ext. 1122.

Instruct your bank or financial institution to send the College a letter showing your account balance (in USD).

(This step may be waived in certain instances.  The financial aid office will advise you if this is possible.)

Every international student must upload a copy of the photo page on their passport.  (That is, the entire photo page of their passport, not just a passport photo.)

  • Max. file size: 50 MB.
    You can upload a file by clicking "Choose file" below.


The College will issue an 1-20 once the following are received:

  • Signed commitment form
  • $500 (USD) Deposit
  • All financial documents signed that are required by the business office
  • Receipt of a scan of passport photo page
  • Physical Examination Form
  • Copy of immunization record

I-20s cannot be issued more than 6 months prior to the freshman arrival date.

You’re almost there!  Once the college issues you an I-20, you can pay your I-901 fee and apply for a visa.  To pay the I-901 fee, visit  You will need your SEVIS identification number and our school code from the I-20 in order to pay the fee. You will next need to apply for a student visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy in your country.  Bear in mind that there is a $160 (USD) application fee. We recommend making an appointment at your consulate or embassy as soon as possible, since appointment times can be limited.

Citizens and legal residents of Canada and Bermuda need not apply for a visa at a U.S. consulate or embassy.  They may complete the visa process at any United States border station.

Application and Financial Aid Information