Current Job Postings
Are you seeking to join a performance driven team that inspires trust among colleagues and continuous recognition for your efforts? Are you seeking a career path that will enhance your experience and guide you to administrative, clerical and professional office roles? we are currently seeking entry level professionally driven individuals that desire to develop your experience with our client on a temporary to permanent basis. We offer flexible work schedules, training development and advancement that will build your resume to prepare you for highly skilled clerical and administrative roles.
If you are a Data Entry specialist/enthusiast, looking to get your foot in the door with a growing organization, then this is may be the role for you! The position is paying between $17.00-$20.00/hour and is an immediate need.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
Interested parties should contact Gail Sanson at (307) 856-1661 or email [email protected]
We are looking for a Receptionist to fill an opening within our Health Insurance Company. This is a part-time position, flexible hours. If the following bullet points describe you well, please send your resume. No phone calls please.
Job duties/Requirements are as followed but not limited to:
– Possess a positive can-do attitude, are punctual and dependable
– Are a team player, take direction well, but can also be self-directed and work alone
– Have excellent customer service skills
– Able to answer multiple phone lines
– Can demonstrate your attention to detail by making the subject line of your e-mail “Outstanding Receptionist”
– Take pride in the quality of your work, are very neat and organized
– Get along well with all people
– Conduct yourself in a professional manner
– Previous office/administrative experience is a plus
Interested parties should email their resumes to Matt Delucca at [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly read this and sending in your resume. We look forward to reviewing it.