There will be a number of activities available each day both at the ranch and in the local area. Activities are organized by family, meaning that families choose and do the activity of the day together and are not split up. (The one exception to this rule is horseback riding – if a family has children who are too small to ride, they will have the option to participate in another activity with a parent back at the ranch.) At the beginning of each family’s stay, the COR staff will meet with each family to discuss the activity options and create a schedule for their time at the ranch. Options include hiking, horseback riding, archery, highline course, and lots more! All activities are included in the cost.
4th OF JULY: Particpate in the iconic 4th of July celebration in Cody, WY complete with parade, rodeo, and fireworks!
HORSEBACK RIDING: Children 8 and up can go horseback riding (younger ages may be allowed at the wrangler’s discretion). No prior experience riding is necessary. The typical ride is 1-2 hours long.
RANCH DEMOS AND HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE: Various demos and hands-on experiences will be available onsite at the ranch.
HIKING: Countless hiking trails for all ability levels can be found on the property and in the local area.
FISHING: Located right on the river, the ranch offers countless opportunities for excellent fishing.
MASS & THE SACRAMENTS: We strive to have daily Mass and regular opportunities for Confession and Adoration available whenever possible. There is a chapel onsite for the celebration of Mass and to repose and adore the Blessed Sacrament.
Lodging options range from a one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit to a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house. Please call for details and pricing or submit a quote request and we will get in touch with our recommendation for your family.
There are two different payment components to the Family Getaway:
- Lodging: Lodging is charged per night, with a four night minimum stay. Options are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability.
- There is a wide variety of lodging options on the property. Please call for details or submit a quote request and we will give you lodging recommendations based upon the information you provide.
- Registration: The registration fee is charged per person with a four day minimum and includes three meals a day and all ranch activities, including horseback riding.
- Adults Ages 16+: $220 per person for the first four days, then $40 per person for each additional day
- Children Ages 8-15: $180 per person for the first four days, then $30 per person for each additional day
- Children Ages 2-7: $100 per person for the first four days, then $15 per person for each additional day
- Children under age 2: FREE
The only additional charge associated with your stay at the ranch is the cost of a Wyoming fishing license (available online at https://wgfd.wyo.gov/apply-or-buy or at any gas station) if you would like to fish any public locations while at the ranch (children 13 and under fish for free with a licensed adult). Fishing licenses must be acquired on your own, independently of your registration with COR.
This Family Getaway is FULL. Submit a quote request below to join the waitlist. Our staff will respond to your quote request only if space opens up, but we will also notify anyone on the waitlist as soon as information for the 2023 Family Getaways becomes available this fall.